What is Blended Learning?
iCademy Middle East offers fully-supported education with quality and flexibility at its core. Providing additional support, iCademy Middle East provides a fully-supported blended learning option.
Blended learning provides online students with the opportunity to attend the iCademy Middle East Learning Center at our Dubai Knowledge Park location to receive one-to-one academic support from our in-house teaching staff which perfectly complements the online curriculum. By combining different methods of instruction, we are able to enrich student learning experiences, personalise education, and provide additional levels of support. Blended learning harnesses the power of technology, enabling multiple modal strategies to allow teachers to personalise students’ learning efficiently.
Because the blended learning environment is orientated around individual learners, it enables teachers to successfully meet each individual child’s needs. Students are able to reach their individual potential and are not limited by single teacher capabilities. The result? Students are continually engaged and challenged, leading to better individual outcomes.
Benefits of a blended learning environment include:
- Improved student engagement, motivation, and persistence
- Better diagnosis of learning difficulties and gaps
- A competency-based environment where students progress as they master each stage in the learning process
- Improved progress tracking and metrics
- Improved parent communication and involvement
- Better individual learning outcomes